I meant to post this before, but I forgot...Group 4 gave me an idea during their presentation last Wednesday. I like how they posed the titles of their sections in a question form: "What is Consultation?" I think was one. I was thinking of my title being "Who was Joel Sheldon Cotton?"

What if we used the question format throughout the exhibit? I think it would give the exhibit a sense of cohesiveness and flow.

Thoughts?

4 Comments:

  1. Mary Benton said...
    Good idea Carrie. I was planning on using the heading, "Who was the Weaver" or "Who was Jennie Mataha?"
    Mary
    Holly said...
    I'm having a hard time posing my panel titles in the form of a question : (
    Carrie said...
    Well, I don't think everything has to be any a question form...maybe if it can just be a general theme that caries through some part of each section. =)
    Raquel Coleman said...
    I like that idea I did my portion that way most of group 4 did.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds