Wow, busy week!
Last Wednesday I spent 2.5 hours searching ancestry.com for genealogy info. I think I need to go back and do some more, I got a lot of great info on Jared Sheldon, but not much on the Cotton's. I would like more primary sources to add to the kinship chart.
2.5 hours were spent on Saturday developing a kinship chart for the Cotton family.
I spent about an hour with group 2 today (Tuesday) going over our story board, sharing research, and discussing each of the areas we're focusing on. We're going to meet tomorrow before class to finish our story board.
Then I spent a whopping 5 hours this evening reading over the incredible copies from a Pioneer Cemetery book that Laura and Stacey got from the Library. It has an awesome amount of information and allowed me to fill in some gaps in the kinship chart. I also spent some of that 5 hours working on my part of the story board, redoing the kinship chart, and figuring out where I still have (gaping) holes in my research.
P.S. Had to share my cat's not so subtle hint that I need to stop studying for the night!
Labels: Lab hours
1 Comment:
-
- Anonymous said...
March 10, 2010 at 7:52 AMLove your cat Carrie! I know how you feel. Sometimes it's difficult to study with the cat laying on your books or keyboard, but they are a great companion late at night. Mary